Sophisticated Living! Perfect for families! Hazeldean Crossings is at the corner of Hazeldean and Victor in the Amberway Community in Stittsville. Walking distance to portions of the Trans-Canada Trail that snakes through Stittsville. Great for cyclists! Close to a wealth of shopping options, restaurants, schools, coffee shops, parks, child care and public transportation on the corner. Suburban neighbourhood and community.
2 bedroom lower unit with 1100 square feet of space!
- Keyless Entry
- Central air and heat with independantly controlled thermostat
- Stainless steel appliances. Fridge Stove and Dishwasher. Double door fridge with bottom drawer freezer
- Ensuite laundry
- Two and half bathrooms including powder on the main floor, soaker tub in the main bathroom and walk-in shower in the ensuite bath
- Gas hookup for your BBQ.
- Custom installed blinds
High quality finishes:
- Quality Hardwood Flooring
- Solid oak handrails
- Windows offer a thick barrier to noise
- European custom cabinetry with soft-close hinges. Ample storage that reaches the ceiling.
- Quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Ceramic backsplashes and tile
- Oversized balconies. One off the primary bedroom and the other off the living area
- Nest Thermostat Control
- Smart Door Lock
- Visitor Parking
$2190 plus utilities. Tenant to pay Hydro, Gas, Water and Hot Water Tank Rental
$500 FIRST MONTH DISCOUNT WINTER SPECIAL!!
One Outdoor Parking for an additional $125 for a maximum of 2 parking spots for a total of $175.